NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Business report
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:34 pm 
Site Admin

I've been in business 30+ years and every January since I started, has been "DEAD". So I just had to make a post to report that we've had an AMAZING start to the year as the first 2 weeks of January have been the busiest I've ever experienced.

We've had a large surge in demand from potential agents and a larger percentage than past years of those are currently in the process of taking up the opportunity.

We've had a substantial number of high end racers (both here and in the US) switch or are in the process of switching to our products and we've had interest from 3 US nitrous companies who are seriously considering the use of our products.

All the guys that finished the season on a high and/or with good potential for the new season, are on track to make an early start this year, so we hope the results section will be buzzing with great results in a couple of months time.

The Smooooth system is progressing nicely and we hope to have the first ones in production before the start of the race season, so existing customers can make an early switch to show how beneficial this new technology is going to prove.

We are making progress with a number of other new products and I hope to be launching at least one new product per month starting in March for the consecutive 6 months. Some of these are not specifically nitrous related although still performance products, so I strongly advise you revisit the forum on a regular basis if you want to be first to benefit from further revolutionary products we'll soon be offering.

One of the new products (in addition to the Smooooth system), will revolutionise direct port systems on modern street cars and at the same time be a cheaper option than current direct port systems.

All in all I couldn't have asked for a better start to the year and I'm confident that 2006 will prove to be the best year ever (in numerous respects), so if you want to benefit from this "high" that I'm experiencing please feel free to become a customer and join the fun.

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Conact US
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:48 am 
Site Admin

All very true, as one of the main reasons I pushed ahead with the Smooooth system was to put a stop to liars like TS and the other companies selling US generic solenoids claiming that their solenoids are as good as Pulsoids (in particular for pulsing), when anyone with any brains can appreciate they're not.

By going to a Smooooth system not only would they find it harder to make any such false claims (as it would be more obvious to potential customers that they were lying - but no doubt they'd still try) but they wouldn't be able to offer a system that offered this technology, so they'd have been forced out of business, just as any other company will be, that sticks to the old switch on switch off systems. The Smooooth system also means that all existing progessive control units will become obsolete (except ours), as they won't be compatible with the new Smooooth components.

All in all it's turned out rather well - LOL LOL LOL

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:12 pm 
Site Admin

Thought I'd list some of the new products we're working on and hope to launch at the earliest opportunity;

1) Smooooth system (obviously). - Due date - 2 months
2) New Maximiser for both Smooooth and current pulsed systems that has so many new and advantageous features that it will blow your mind. Due date - 2 months
3) Electronic controlled nitrogen push system (TOP SECRET). - Due date - 3 months
4) X pack push system (TOP SECRET). - Due date - 4 months
5) A new plate concept for V8 motors. - Due date - 2 months
7) An internal direct port system for inline injected engines with numerous benefits - including cheaper (TOP SECRET). - Due date - 2 months
8) A nitrous diffuser for single jet systems on injected inline engines, this will prevent all the nitrous charging going to the end cylinder and increase performance from a single jet system - Due date 1 month
9) An internal bottle heater (TOP SECRET). - which will use much less electric and produce much quicker results - 6 months
10) A nitrous activated exhaust dump valve - 6 months
11) A radical new nitrous powered turbine that will use gas only, yet produce far more power than adding the same amount of nitrous directly to the engine (TOP SECRET). Due date - TBA
12) Electric bottle valve. Due date - TBA
13) Bottle cage (not forgotten). - 12 months

That's in addition to minor improvements that we'll be adding to our range like,

1) A Quick Release pipe connection at the bottle.
2) Push fit connection (back after I first introduced them 15 + years ago).
3) Even more improved standard nylon pipe.
4) Super strength - high flow - nylon woven pipe, with high flow fittings.
5) Billet alloy 'Y's.
6) A range of UK to US conversion components (due to the growing demand for upgrades).

Etc. etc. etc.

A pretty impressive range I think you'll agree!!!!!!! LOL

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:53 pm 
Site Admin

Back in January of this year I made the post below and I thought it was time to give you an update - as shown in yellow.

Noswizard wrote:
Thought I'd list some of the new products we're working on and hope to launch at the earliest opportunity;

1) Smooooth system (obviously). - Due date - 2 months
We're well behind schedule but that's because we're making sure this new system is the best it can possibly be. We hope to be starting production within 6 weeks.

2) New Maximiser for both Smooooth and current pulsed systems that has so many new and advantageous features that it will blow your mind. Due date - 2 months
Again we're behind schedule on this one but that's because we've added many more new features. These should be in production within 2 weeks.

3) Electronic controlled nitrogen push system (TOP SECRET). - Due date - 3 months
We've been manufacturing these for the last 6 weeks and sales are growing nicely.

4) X pack push system (TOP SECRET). - Due date - 4 months
We've been manufacturing these for the last 6 weeks and sales are growing nicely.

5) A new plate concept for V8 motors. - Due date - 2 months
Again we're behind schedule on this one but we should have them in production within 4 weeks.

6) An internal direct port system for inline injected engines with numerous benefits - including cheaper (TOP SECRET). - Due date - 2 months
We've managed to expand on this concept and we now have a growing number of sales for use on V8 engine, including some high end applications.

7) A nitrous diffuser for single jet systems on injected inline engines, this will prevent all the nitrous charging going to the end cylinder and increase performance from a single jet system - Due date 1 month
8) An internal bottle heater (TOP SECRET). - which will use much less electric and produce much quicker results - 6 months
9) A nitrous activated exhaust dump valve - 6 months
10) A radical new nitrous powered turbine that will use gas only, yet produce far more power than adding the same amount of nitrous directly to the engine (TOP SECRET). Due date - TBA
11) Electric bottle valve. Due date - TBA
12) Bottle cage (not forgotten). - 12 months
All the above are still on the slow back burner

Both the above are also on the slow back burner due to the more important improvements taking so much time.

3) Even more improved standard nylon pipe.
This was introduced a couple of months ago and has since received NHRA approval.

4) Super strength - high flow - nylon woven pipe, with high flow fittings.
5) Billet alloy 'Y's.
Both the above have had to be put on hold pending the completition of more important products.

6) A range of UK to US conversion components (due to the growing demand for upgrades).
Due to be put in production within 4 to 8 weeks

A pretty impressive range I think you'll agree!!!!!!! LOL
Slowly but surely we're getting there.

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:59 pm 
Site Admin

I've just edited off all responses that were posted on this thread by you guys to condense it to the bare details and will be posting an update soon.

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:58 pm 
Learner

When was your TDI system developed? It's something I've only just found out about, but you could have had it in production for a long long time? How has this Jan/Feb been? I believe you're going to be getting about £570 of business from me in the next couple of days. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

We were the first to fit nitrous successfully to a production car TDI engine some 15 years ago.

January business was as good as last year (despite still not having our new products on stream) but February has gone through the roof compared to last year, now that the Max Extreme has come on stream. Once the Spider and Revo come on stream, I'm confident business will continue to grow just as I expected it to when I embarked on this intensive R&D program approx. 18 to 24 months ago.

I'll post a full report shortly.

Thanks for your impending purchase, you can look forward to some exceptional performance. :twisted:

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

End of year, start of new year report.

Despite seemingly endless delays and obstacles we managed to get all 3 of our main new products (Max Extreme, Black Widow Spider plate and Revo), available to our existing customers and over the last 12 months we made the following progress with our latest products;

1) The Revo (smooth) system is now fully functional and progressing nicely.
We expect to see the first ones in use by the end of Feb/Mar, just in time for the start of the race season, so existing customers can make an early switch to show how beneficial this new technology is going to prove.
Available to selected customers now
2) The new Max Extreme for both current pulsed systems and Revo control, that has so many new and advantageous features that it will blow your mind.
Available to all customers now.
3) A new plate concept (The Black Widow Spider) for V8 motors.
Available now to all customers.
4) A new semi-internal direct port concept (The Wizards Wand system), for high end race applications to suit serious V8 motors. - Until now TOP SECRET!
Available now to all customers.
5) An internal direct port system for inline injected engines with numerous benefits - including cheaper.
Available now to selected customers.
6) Electronic controlled nitrogen push system.
Available now to selected customers.

If you check back with the first post on this thread you'll see that I fell way behind on my anticipated delivery dates BUT we got there in the end.
In my ongoing quest to deliver the best and most advanced nitrous products on the market, we'll be carrying on with our R&D progam to bring the following products to market as soon as possible;

1) A radical new nitrous powered turbine that will use gas only, yet produce far more power than adding the same amount of nitrous directly to the engine (TOP SECRET).
Due date - 6 months
2) A nitrous activated exhaust dump valve.
Due date - 6 months
3) A nitrous diffuser for single jet systems on injected inline engines, this will prevent all the nitrous charge going to the end cylinder and increase performance from a single jet system.
Due date 6 month
4) An internal bottle heater which will use much less electric and produce much quicker results - (TOP SECRET)
Due date - TBA
5) Electric bottle valve.
Due date - TBA
6) Bottle cage (not forgotten).
due date - TBA

That's in addition to the following minor new products that we'll be attempting to add to our range at the earliest opportunity;

3) Super strength - high flow - nylon woven pipe, with high flow fittings.
4) Billet alloy 'Y's.
Etc. etc. etc.

On the sales and performance front we've seen an increase in sales to the USA, with a growing interest in our products from high end US racers and dealers, over the past year and we hope to see some of these produce outstanding results this year.

Once again most of the guys that finished the season on a high and/or with good potential for the new season, are on track to make an early start this year, so we hope the results section will be buzzing with great results in a couple of months time.

We've had a good start to the year with sales for the first half of February 2007 exceeding the whole of February sales in 2006 and I'm confident that 2007 will prove to be an even better year than 2006 in all respects.

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)