NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Serious recognition
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:51 am 
Site Admin

Over the years I've done work for some major companies (like Ford Motor Company, Marconi, MOD, Ricardo Consultants, Holley, NX, etc. etc.) and they've all complimented me on the quality and performance of my products.

At the time I didn't have the forum and it's been a few years since I've had much to do with any such companies but I recently received an email from one of my major competitors after they'd tested my Pulsoids, which contained the following statement;
"We tested your Pulsoid and it does seem to open more consistently at lower %'s (21-30 accurately)....... All in all a better product than the current solenoids offered".
This is despite the fact that the Pulsoid was not adjusted to the optimised setting, which would have further improved the results.

And in an email that I recently received from another major international company, there was the following statement;
"We are interested in offering your new smooth valve as a solution for
nos supply to our customers.
Currently our customers are using solenoids with either staged
triggering or PWM control. :(
We would like to move to the next generation of valve.
Are you interested in selling the valve only to our company or even
direct to our customers via a referal from us".

And after my response it was followed by;
"When testing nos systems some years ago by PWM I came to the conclusions you speak of on your site and like you found that way of progressive control quite unacceptable.
Our current NOS software is aimed at the accurate control of multistage
type systems, which at least when set up used correctly will be reliable
if however crude.
The idea of a progressive flow valve that we would have control over is
obviously a much better idea".

Now those who think I'm full of bullshit will no doubt 'claim' that I've made up the content of these emails, or even made up the fact that I even received these emails in the first place but the smart guys out there will know better. ;)

So there you have it, INDEPENDENT validation of my current products (from a well respected major competitor) and INDEPENDENT confirmation that the Revo concept is a major step forward from a major international company. 8)

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Conact US
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:35 pm 
Wizard

What a bloody fantastic result Trev.
Go on....Say it.... you know you want to... you deserve the right to shout it from the highest mountain top ( like that bird in the sound of music)...you should say it before any of us do. You are truly the Wizard, and all of us who have been using your stuff know it. The rest of the world needs to wake up and smell the NOS, no, its Coffee isnt it.

Shout it Trev, shout it......

I'll give you a clue. The words start weith the letters...

I T... Y.. S. D.... I ????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:01 pm 
Wizard

Great Post :-)

Respect

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:02 am 
Site Admin

Thanks guys. :)

Mg - :lol:

But hadn't you noticed my whole forum is full of I T Y Ss :lol:

Here's another quote that came in today from another HIGHLY RESPECTED INDEPENDENT AMERICAN company (which currently sells kits using generic solenoids), in response to some test results on Pulsoids;
"Looks good! We do not see these results with conventional solenoids, nor are the results repeatable at the 25-50% ranges when pulsing those we currently use".

The supporting INDEPENDENT evidence is building up in support of my statements that my products are superior and more advanced than any other.

Now I know my existing customers don't need any such evidence, because you all KNOW from your own experience how outstanding they are but for those who are sat on the fence, these statements may be enough to make them come down on my side. ;)

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

I just remembered that I'd also had some VERY POSITIVE feedback about my Pulsoids and Maximiser from ANOTHER WELL RESPECTED, INDEPENDENT AMERICAN company last year, that I had to keep secret at the time but I think I'm OK to name drop now.

Here are a few extracts from the numerous emails I had from Barry Henson of Velocity racing;

"The pulsiods are second to none. They are awsome for sure."

"It went awsome. I changed to the maximizer you sent me, and boom!!!! Off I went. I am very happy with the first outing with the bike. All and all, I was 1 tenth off the fastest bikes with only 3 pass's with the bike actually working correctly".

"I tested for 5 hours on saturday, and 11 hours sunday with that bike. I can't tell you how many pass's we have on the bike, and the bike just checked out with 1% leakdown. The engine is perfect. We are excited. We have yet to be at a track that will hold the power".

In response to reading the features of the Max Extreme he wrote;

"I like it. Lets have one!!! Thats more along the lines of what I need right there".

Now if smart guys like those I've posted quotes from above have such positive comments to make about my products, it just shows you how STUPID those that make negative comments are. :idea:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:06 am 
Learner

Yeah But Barry the Farry never made any fast passes, And if he brings that Bike to the track he will get DRUGGGGGGGGGGG!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:52 am 
Site Admin

I know he's not your best mate Burt and maybe you missed this section of my quote but that's not what he told me;

"It went awsome. I changed to the maximizer you sent me, and boom!!!! Off I went. I am very happy with the first outing with the bike. All and all, I was 1 tenth off the fastest bikes with only 3 pass's with the bike actually working correctly".

And as you can see from the following quotes, his lack of record times had NOTHING to do with nitrous system failure or lack of power.

"Yes, it ran great. The track was crap at my local track, but it ran awsome. We ran some mid 8's.
55% is all I am adding right now. The track would not hold anymore than that".

"I struggled with it for the first 2 days of testing and wasted my time. The shift kill box does not work well. It slows the bike down dramatically when you kill it".

"the track I was testing at tuesday was not working well, it was spinning"

"It went well. I went a 8.42@174. Thats 5 mph off the mph record. But I had some problems with our other bikes, so I could not race the rest of the weekend. I had some problems when shifting, It was popping real bad and killing the motor when I started to spray 70%, but I fixed it with a different kill box that actually killed the power to the coils instead of the signal. So we started making progress again after that".

5mph of the record set by a turbo bike on only 70% of the available nitrous power sounds very impressive to me and it's just a shame he got distracted by Pro Stock and ended the nitrous project prematurely.

Barry may not be the most well liked guy on the planet but he gave my products a decent try and he was VERY HAPPY with all aspects of their performance and that's all I'm saying. I'd probably be quoting you in this thread if you hadn't already made your opinions well known - thanks for that. ;)

This thread is about the positive opinions made by independent, respected (by some at least) :lol: people/companies and not about any of them persoanlly.

Regards

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:09 pm 

none of this comes as a surprise to me trev TBH lol , revo is the only way forward from pulsed operation

great result

cult member#4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:00 am 
Learner

OH OK! :shock: