NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:39 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:58 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for that Tezz but to be fair, he's been very good to most of 'our' customers.

His problem is that he's very bad at resolving issues that aren't going his way and accepting that he's got it wrong. In situations like that, he resorts to the kind of tactics that lead to this thread being posted.

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Nitrous Oxide Systems
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:30 pm 
Wizard

A sad sad story indeed Trev.
I dont know the guy in question, but I feel sorry for him.

He sounds a bit like those folk who go on X factor. You know the one's. Those folk who go to the audition and really believe they can sing! But they cant.

I believe the phrase for this type of person is, and I quote the words of a well known trickcyclist, Dr Freud. " Zis individual is suffering from delusions of adequasy". Well, it wasnt actually Freud, but it should have been.

I bet his shcool report read things like "this boy is depriving a village somehwere of an idiot" .

It's always a shame when a so called apprentice tries to put the trainer down. I've come across the same in my business life. But I'm still doing ok, and my apprentice got his fingers burned.

Onward and upward Trev. Thats the only way WON will go mate.

As a customer, I tend to forget the rest, and stick with the best.
Nuff said I think.
Perry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:17 am 
Site Admin

mgbv8 wrote:
A sad sad story indeed Trev.
I dont know the guy in question, but I feel sorry for him.
It's been suggested that I should be angry at him for all he's done but actually I also feel sorry for him myself.

He sounds a bit like those folk who go on X factor. You know the one's. Those folk who go to the audition and really believe they can sing! But they cant.
Again to be fair, while you're right he has some similarities with such folk, in the main he's a smart guy and it's a shame he's wasted such a good opportunity.

I believe the phrase for this type of person is, and I quote the words of a well known trickcyclist, Dr Freud. " Zis individual is suffering from delusions of adequasy". Well, it wasnt actually Freud, but it should have been.

I bet his shcool report read things like "this boy is depriving a village somehwere of an idiot" .
Once again to be fair, in the main he's far from being an idiot but I can see why you'd think so after his recent actions.

It's always a shame when a so called apprentice tries to put the trainer down. I've come across the same in my business life. But I'm still doing ok, and my apprentice got his fingers burned.
Yes that's very true and he's not only done that but he 'thinks' he's more knowledgeable on nitrous than I am now. What he and most other people who 'learn' from another fail to realise, is that ORIGINAL thought will always be superior, because it's much harder to figure things out for yourself than it is to learn from a teacher.

Onward and upward Trev. Thats the only way WON will go mate.
It certainly is and we certainly are. ;)

As a customer, I tend to forget the rest, and stick with the best.
Nuff said I think.
Sweet. 8)
Perry

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:43 pm 
Site Admin

I'd just like to clarify the reason for this thread but before doing so I'd like to thank everyone for their support both on the open forum and all the PMs I've had.

I'd like to make sure it's clear that I did NOT start this thread to bash Denny, as I wasn't sure who was responsible at first.
My intention was just to report the FACTS and I've actually defended him (despite his unprovoked actions against me), because as has been pointed out above, I'm honest and I'm not about to change that to retaliate against Denny's unprofessional actions.

I still believe that Denny is mostly a good guy with some good qualities and he can be quite smart some times, which is why I was happy to work with him, support him and be loyal to him.

Unfortunately as with many relationships things change over time and his initial appreciation of the quality of our products, was eventually replaced with the desire to make more profit at the expense of quality, rather than more principled alternatives.
Now I have no problem with that, he could have just moved on to selling whatever generic junk he wants but because he realised that he'd lose all credibility if he did that without a better cause than profit, he decided his only option is to FALSELY denigrate my products, in an attempt to cover up the fact that he's made a complete U turn on his principles.

Now he may fool some of the people some of the time with that ploy but it won't convince anyone with a brain, because either Denny has been selling a lie (my products) for a number of years or he's now selling a lie (his new claims), either way he's not to be trusted.

Whilst Denny was upfront with me about replacing some parts of my systems with cheaper US parts, I found out his REAL intentions through emails he sent to his customers, one of whom was thankfully LOYAL to me and who passed it on.

These 2 demonstrations of Denny's lack of honesty were/are a surprise to me, because I built up a great degree of trust in him over the years but just as he changed his principles of only wanting to sell top quality products, it's now obvious that he's also changed his principles on the matter of honesty.

In contrast with Denny's unprofessionalism and lack of honesty, I wrote directly to him informing him that I'd discovered his real intentions and that I would be reducing his discount from the preferential level I'd been giving him, to the same level as my other agents.
This was despite numerous strong suggestions from my loyal advisors, to stop supplying him altogether due to his underhand intentions but the response I chose was the right and professional action to take.
For your interest he has not even acknowledged receipt of the email, never mind apologised or made excuses for his underhanded actions.

It is SOLELY because his profit margins were cut by half that he's decided to cease selling any more of my products, preferring instead to switch to either cheap generic alternatives or postpone any further sales of his kits till he's managed to get pirate copies of my Pulsoids made.

Had I been prepared to continue giving him the same high level of discount, he'd STILL be selling my Pulsoids etc. NOW, instead of hacking my site and making FALSE claims denigrating them as he did.

Seems to me his 'principles' have been flushed down the pan and just like other nitrous companies the $$$$$$$$$ is all that matters. From now on it will be false claims, inferior products and WHATEVER ELSE it takes to make quick a buck!!!!!

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:13 pm 
Site Admin

Just to report we're another step closer to having the site fully functional, as we now have the products selection button up and running which links to all our product range.

It's a slow process but we're getting there. ;)

Once we've got the site fully functional again, we'll start replacing all the inferior elements that Denny provided, which will make the whole site look more professional, so lots of improvements to look forward to. :)

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:22 pm 
Wizard

its nice to look through all the products again :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:25 pm 
Site Admin

In recent years we've had very little assistance to update and add to the site but now we have a TOP man on the job I'm sure we'll make some progress towards getting all our products on line. 8)

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:35 pm 
Site Admin

GREAT NEWS!!!!

The site is back on line and FULLY functional again. :D

My new guy is now on with improving it and Ant is on with sorting updated product pictures, improved online manuals, more customer pictures for the gallery and permanent video clips.

Well worth visiting now and again http://www.noswizard.com

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:38 pm 

awesome, cant wait till the vids are back

cult member#4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

There's going to be a lot of new ones as well, so plenty to look forward to. ;)

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:03 pm 
Wizard

are we getting dyno graphs too :)
once i get mine on a rolling road ill post it or email it to trev 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:31 pm 
Learner

Holey Moley!!!

I missed all of this.....

This explains some of the problems I had accessing th esite back then...

Its a shame this happened but for me, this thread alone puts right the wrong ...

The good thing is that the ast majority of users of this foum are genuine HEROS :)

......And its clear who they are

Keep up the good feeling ALL OF YOU CHAPS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:48 pm 
Site Admin

Work is being continually carried out on the site, some in the background to improve search engine response (which has seen a dramatic improvement) and some on the front end as can be seen here;

http://www.noswizard.com/agents/bucking ... gents.html

Before long all our agents details will be available as this and others are now.

We will continue to rework the site and remove all the garbage that Denny's limited abilities restricted us to using, so that in the near future the entire site will be a Denny free zone. LOL

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:24 pm 
Learner

What a low life scum bag to try and screw you after trusting him but at least his attempt was short lived and the site is now much better than before.

I see he's still waiting for his junk solenoids and shit to arrive, so he can't be doing a great deal. lol

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:41 pm 
Site Admin

muffking wrote:
What a low life scum bag to try and screw you after trusting him but at least his attempt was short lived and the site is now much better than before.

I see he's still waiting for his junk solenoids and shit to arrive, so he can't be doing a great deal. lol

Your post was made Dec 2007 and he's still NOT found replacements for our Pulsoids, so that should tell everyone all they need to know about Denny's business abilities.

I was informed of a post he made some months ago on a number of web sites, making FALSE claims about my products and such like. I read the first few lines and realised it was ABSOLUTE LIES so I didn't waste my time reading any more of it, as I can just imagine how his disturbed mind has screwed with everything.

Obviously he'd been dreaming up that load of BS since he FAILED to wreck my web site and FAILED to come up with alternative products to beat me, so it was the only option he had left to try and get the better of me - VERY SAD!!!

What is also VERY SAD is that there seems to be a number of people on these forums believing his demented and childish ramblings, rather than recognising them for the jealous, back stabbing, childish outburst that they are.

What really AMAZES me is that these people don't consider the following;

1) Denny was behind my products 100% for many years up to this point, as can be seen by his many posts on my forum
2) If he's telling the truth now what does that tell you about all the posts he made BEFORE he turned traitor
3) It tells me that either he was a dumb ass before he saw the light - :omgrofl: - or he's lying now
4) Either way he's a turn coat who can't be trusted one way or the other

At least I've either been a consistent liar or I've consistently told the truth and either way you know where you are with me. ;)

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

Post subject: Re: Hacked site
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:47 pm 
Site Admin

Anyone who hasn't seen the latest improvements we've made to our web site, might find it a worthwhile effort to take a look now, as we've not only made substantial improvements to the presentation of the site but we've also introduced some discounts for specific products, as well as an overall 5% discount for ordering on line. :yes:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)