NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Things that make you go Ooooo!!!! lol
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

Had a phone call yesterday afternoon from a guy who represented an ALL American car club asking if I could supply them nitrous for their American nitrous kits.
To cut a long chat short the interesting comments he made were;
1) He thought Wizards of NOS was an American company (I wish!!!), that in itself "could" be taken as a compliment, especially from someone who is so pro-American.
2) The reason he thought so was because he'd seen so many good reports on the NUMEROUS American forums he'd been on!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Maybe the good results by the growing number of American customers we've got, are getting in to the public domain at last, rather than being kept secret. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And finally I was talking to Gino Bernadine yesterday at the Pod. He has been a LONG standing (20 years) HolleyNOS user and has suffered MANY, MANY engine failures over that period. The last few years were so bad that he seldom managed to qualify (never mind race), as a consequence of engine failure due to the nitrous kit and had to remove/repair the engine after EVERY race meeting.
However ,as you'll see from previous posts, Gino SAW THE LIGHT a couple of years ago and has since been using a WON system.
Whilst talking to Gino and his team yesterday they made the following statements;
1) They could not be happier with their decision to make the switch
2) They've had NO engine failures since making the switch
3) They've qualified at EVERY EVENT they've attended
4) Any poor results have NOT been nitrous related
5) His mechanic said they've forgotten how to use their tool kit, as its been so long since they needed it and they're even thinking of leaving it at home to save transportation weight, because EVERYTHING IS SO RELIABLE NOW!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

All we need now is for some good results from both the Pod and York (and some from the US would be nice) and I think I can say without fear of contradiction that things are going PRETTY WELL!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Conact US
 Post subject: Re: Things that make you go Ooooo!!!! lol
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:04 pm 
Wizard

well ya have ya results from york 8) 8) every customer that remembered to turn on the nitrous and remembered what way round fuel jet holders do up got a new PB and not by a bit by a feking big bit , and engine failures not 1 8) 8) 8)

we wont mention the fact we had hail and rain and I still took 4 tenths off me PB and did not win a trophy LOL :( :( as for perry well dont tell the old git but ffs not just a sub 12 a big feking sub 12 8) 8)

Post subject: Re: Things that make you go Ooooo!!!! lol
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:48 pm 
Site Admin

ALL VERY TRUE!!!! :yes: :yes:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!