NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: American customers
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:41 pm 
Site Admin

While the majority of low ranking American racers are slagging off my products, I'm PROUD to announce that some of the very top eshalons are beating a path to my door. :yes:

We now have very high ranking customers in the US Real Street & Pro Street bike categories.

For now I'll keep the names secret, but they don't come any more well known than these guys.

The Real street bike has run 8.01 with a very crude pulsed NOS dry kit (which I believe is the world record for a nitrous bike in that class) and the Pro Street bike has run 7.4 WITHOUT nitrous.

BOTH bikes are being fitted with my Pulsoid systems and ASAP will be upgraded to REVO systems.

If the Pusloids don't improve both by at least 0.5 secs I'd be very surprised and if the REVO doesn't manage it, then I'll call it a day and bid you all farewell. :lol:

We've also got interest from a top Pro Mod bike racer for his BRAND NEW 2009 bike (his previous bike ran 4.2 in the 1/8 mile) but this sale/conversion has yet to be confirmed, so fingers crossed for that one as it will give me the opportunity for a hat trick of world records in the bike classes. :mrgreen:

In addition to these guys we're also getting a great deal more interest from lower ranking US riders and drivers, so expect to see more reports of the growing US to UK converts in the future. :yes:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Nitrous Oxide Systems
 Post subject: Re: American customers
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:49 pm 
Wizard

Congratulations :yes:
about time too,anything to do with the exchange rates? or have they just finally seen the light?

Buell 1125r 9.49@140

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:54 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for that Nige,

It seems to be my light has shone through at last but the exchange rate is making it easier on their wallets, because unlike other nitrous companies I DO NOT give my products free to top racers (because I think its unfair to those below them who have paid for them), so when everyone see these guys using my systems, they'll know they valued them highly enough to pay for them. :yes:

One really good aspect of these 2 customers, is that they are extremely smart and FULLY appreciate ALL the technology and knowledge I have to offer.
Both have asked me to decide on the FULL spec of each system, even though they both have many years of experience and that's a first, because most people who have been associated with US nitrous products for a long time, assume that makes them more knowledgeable than me, which obviously leads to conflicts, so I won't work with them, Harold Martin was a good example of such a guy.

I've not got long left in this business, so I'm not about to spend it being annoyed by customers who think they know better than I do about my own products, so it's EXCEPTIONALLY NICE to find 2 guys at the top of their game, that are showing me respect by accept my advice as they are doing.

Not only are they both very smart but they are also very nice people to work and get along with, so I think I'm going to enjoy the wind down (after this sudden blip) to my retirement A LOT!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:30 pm 
Wizard

if they need a hand fitting and setting up i can help :D :D

and dont you dare fek off before revos are retail :twisted: :twisted: i have plans for a set of them :D :D

Well done Trev

Respect

Tezz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:41 am 
Wizard

So what sort of systems are they going to use? Pro style a`la scalded cat? twin pairs of pulsoids? Are we going to see any pics? or is it all going to be Hush hush secret squirrel stuff? :lol:

Buell 1125r 9.49@140

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:45 am 
Site Admin

They're secret for now but as they should hit the track soon, I hope to be announcing some outstanding results and all the details then.

The Pro street will have a Scalded cat type Pro-Series system but with our latest advances on that concept.

The street bike is having a simple dry system at least for now but both should end up with REVO systems like Dave currently has, in the near future. :yes:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)