NITROUS OXIDE ( nos / n2o ) advice forum

Nitrous Oxide ( NOS / N20 ) Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:42 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Web shop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:14 am 
Wizard

Trev i know ya busy but this really need updating asap so much stuf you sell yet people can see , they will look at shop see ya dont have what they want listed and look else where :(

Like fule pumps or the regulators ya have , electric bottle vavles , pic of new bike kit to race specs , some pics of pulsiods in USA trim so people can see and understand its a direct swap oki they loose a bit on complete won kit but they never have to worry about a fail solonid again , sprv on some vavles ya offer an upgrade on usa valves , this really needs looking at asap

Iv been in position myself in saying i never new ya did that , or others have said to me well it was not in there shop :(

Advertisement

Wizards of NOS Nitrous Oxide Systems
 Post subject: Re: Web shop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:11 pm 
Site Admin

xxdrac wrote:
Trev i know ya busy but this really need updating asap so much stuf you sell yet people can see , they will look at shop see ya dont have what they want listed and look else where :(

Like fule pumps or the regulators ya have , electric bottle vavles , pic of new bike kit to race specs , some pics of pulsiods in USA trim so people can see and understand its a direct swap oki they loose a bit on complete won kit but they never have to worry about a fail solonid again , sprv on some vavles ya offer an upgrade on usa valves , this really needs looking at asap

Iv been in position myself in saying i never new ya did that , or others have said to me well it was not in there shop :(

Thanks for the concern and sadly I couldn't agree more Tezz.
By coincidence I was only mentioning this to Ant last night.

The problem is that we're so busy with building the main stuff (like REVO units and X10s, etc) and getting them on line that the other stuff just has to wait.

Have you seen the new REVO & X10 pages?

If I had 10 pairs of hands and five laptops I could work miracles. :yes:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

30 years of nitrous experience and counting!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:06 pm 
Wizard

yes Trev LOL i read all pages as they posted

X10 and revos cool , as is all the race stuff dont forget its the base line street user that in end make the profit , race shit all great simple upgrades to web shop and things like mini max make sales and profit , get them into nitrous with a great base line set up and once they feel won they hooked

Dont get to carried away with the revo , its exciting and next step but ya still need the base line street users to be on 1st step of ladder

as for bikes Min Max upgrade all cool for race but i bet nicking a few setting from old Max make it great for street

Sort the shop its where the money comes from and a window to all ya systems

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:19 pm 
Site Admin

Couldn't agree more Tezz and you're wasted not being a business advisor - shame you don't live closer. ;)

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:43 pm 
Wizard

LOL trev if i was any closer ya have no fittings left and i would have a bike looking like brets engin bay :twisted: :twisted:

But hears a simple thing that is i understand is a simple thing to sort

Mini Max drop start to 0 and the max to also be ajustable from what ever to 100%

Now what dose this get you , you have ablity to get in a bit of power lower down , also as system is running its purging any gas , you can leave ya big race jet in but limit power it soft enought and using build time to allow 1st to 2nd up shift , can then ramp to say 70% of ya jet power and with a simple relay when in 5th go for the full 100% shot , now if the mini max had a TPS on of you could do the same just using throttle and then hit horn for the 70% to 100 in 5th , so from a very simple additon ya double possiblities add a tps on top of that doubled again keep price down and ya got a controler thats just saved ya £40 on a tps box and remove the issues with mounting a micro switch and garenteed buy tim ya in 2nd ya have full liquied and fule

Now that would sell me 100%

some times simplz and less is more 8)

all that from just droping start power and ajustable max power :-)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:40 pm 
Site Admin

the only problem with that is that NO solenoid (unless a Pulsoid set at very low flows), will pulse much below 20% and because I'm honest and know that to be the case, I don't try to con customers in to thinking otherwise by offering electronic settings that aren't achievable in reality.

The original reason for 30% start and 100% was to give some definition between the original Maximiser features (which were quite few back then) and the Minimax but as the Max extreme is now so fully loaded we can at least lower the start power by 10% and add adjustable peak power, so we'll probably get that done soon.

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:06 pm 
Wizard

Thanks for that Trev i was not aware that below 20% they not flow altho i did consider if gravity at 0% may be issues and at low psi fuel flow when launching , but the ajustable max power could still be very usefull linked to an external relay and or tps

LOL im not requesting what ya should do just thinking out load

the mini max setting ya suggested with tps are cool till ya add into system that most racers fit a 1/4 turn throttle and as i said that will take some skill
some of the basic featurs of old max were cool

as you know biggest problem of nitrous on a street bike is controling power of 1s and 2nd we have to suffer max bhp so we dont overload the start of run , i know my engin will run way above 100bhp hit yet if i run 30% of that in 1st im feked lol

anyway back on topic , bretts up on computer shit maybe he could look at shop for ya and with input from us all and suggestion build it into a real won experiance form basic to real life input from users

but this relys on you telling us what ya have what ya can suppy why you suppy them parts

still think key is shop

Tezz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:27 pm 

xxdrac wrote:
Thanks for that Trev i was not aware that below 20% they not flow altho i did consider if gravity at 0% may be issues and at low psi fuel flow when launching , but the ajustable max power could still be very usefull linked to an external relay and or tps

LOL im not requesting what ya should do just thinking out load

the mini max setting ya suggested with tps are cool till ya add into system that most racers fit a 1/4 turn throttle and as i said that will take some skill
some of the basic featurs of old max were cool

as you know biggest problem of nitrous on a street bike is controling power of 1s and 2nd we have to suffer max bhp so we dont overload the start of run , i know my engin will run way above 100bhp hit yet if i run 30% of that in 1st im feked lol

anyway back on topic , bretts up on computer shit maybe he could look at shop for ya and with input from us all and suggestion build it into a real won experiance form basic to real life input from users

but this relys on you telling us what ya have what ya can suppy why you suppy them parts

still think key is shop

Tezz

Hi :)

Unfortunately writing web pages is not one of my skills :(

I am sure whomever wrote the current shop pages , which are excellent, could set up a section as you suggested, once they have input, like videos and pictures from WON users, if Trev decides he has the time to oversee it...

All the best Brett :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:56 am 
Wizard

Brett good idea a testimonal page from real users and if anyone belives they not fact can always check old posts on forum for for complete history of install or member 8)

LOL but im sick of hearing Trev say Oh we do that lol

or a discount vocher instead of the 5% online discount if ya post pic and outline of fitted system once completed on forum

Tezz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:23 pm 
Site Admin

All good ideas and (as you guessed) all on the agenda and had there been enough time in the past they'd all be operational now. :(

The main problem is getting time for pics and vids and then the bloody editing, all of which is VERY time consuming but despite being a VERY SMALL company we make much more progress on most fronts than the much larger ones, just wish we could do more.

Now if I had the market share of NX or HolleyNOS, just think what I'd get done!! :twisted:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:31 pm 
Wizard

Noswizard wrote:

Now if I had the market share of NX or HolleyNOS, just think what I'd get done!! :twisted:

LOL Trev if 2010 gose well you may get your wish iv never seen such interest in new x10 and revos on all forums as im reading now and more on USA forums as well and many more bikers showing an interest

Respect

Tezz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

It's not a wish Tezz it's a dread, because my current fear is HOW THE HELL WOULD I COPE when the INEVITABLE HAPPENS and a veritable TSUNAMI of enquiries/orders come FLOODING IN from the USA????

It just wouldn't be possible and I'll be drowned!!!!

I MUST get the company sold quickly to some company that will be able to cope.

BTW you're dead right about ALL the interest and have you also noticed that there is now VERY LITTLE by way of NEGATIVE comments now. Even those that have mouthed off most over the past 10 years or more are MUTE now. :twisted:

The saying goes that "every dog has its day" and it looks like mine is getting close. 8)

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:43 pm 
Wizard

yes i have notice of late all your FANS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: are very quite altho thats nice for a change and we as customers can just pass on our experiances and the facts with out having to deal with all the crap

great advances last year lol and its kind of fun to kick down doors , i rember back when i first contacted you , was told buy others gravity wont work lol well we proved that wrong , ya engin will blow again proved that wrong , ya never run over 50 bhp on stock proved that wrong , it wont make power lol proved that wrong on a dyno , you cant run or fit nitrous with out a dyno lol def proved that wrong ect ect theres quite a list

proof is both on and off track ive almost double my NA power with what a basic DP kit , mini max and a 2nd hand FI PUMP

but we spreading the word Trev lol ya need stock now to ship or this will be the new area of attack as the nitrous ones have now failed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:23 pm 
Site Admin

xxdrac wrote:
yes i have notice of late all your FANS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: are very quite altho thats nice for a change and we as customers can just pass on our experiances and the facts with out having to deal with all the crap
Good point Tezz and I've always felt sorry for MY customers, because they've had to face the inane shit from US kit users. I felt particularly sorry for Johnny Barb because what could be worse that using one of my systems in the highest ranks of the US home ground. I prayed every day that he raced that things would go right FOR HIM so he could be vindicated for choosing to use my system but life was never that good to him. :evil:
That's also why I APPRECIATE my existing customers so much and why I give them priority over new customers, because I realise it's not the easy option to choose WON.
Believe it or not, if I sell my company for anything near what its worth, I intend to do 2 things;
1) Have a BIG party and invite EVERY customer to it
2) Sponsor to some degree ALL customers who are using my system at the time for a period of a year

All because I APPRECIATE the support they/you've all given me.
:yes:

great advances last year lol and its kind of fun to kick down doors , i rember back when i first contacted you , was told buy others gravity wont work lol well we proved that wrong , ya engin will blow again proved that wrong , ya never run over 50 bhp on stock proved that wrong , it wont make power lol proved that wrong on a dyno , you cant run or fit nitrous with out a dyno lol def proved that wrong ect ect theres quite a list

proof is both on and off track ive almost double my NA power with what a basic DP kit , mini max and a 2nd hand FI PUMP
IF ONLY we could get ALL THOSE FACTS in to EVERYONE'S heads for their own good, because it annoys the hell out of me that so many people are being duped in to WASTING so much money.

BTW Paul GAST (of Fast by Gast fame) now runs a Pro Mod bike that uses GRAVITY fed fuel and he's one of the quickest bikes in the class in the world.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

But hey I've just been a fool for doing that for over 30 YEARS!!!!

but we spreading the word Trev lol ya need stock now to ship or this will be the new area of attack as the nitrous ones have now failed
Yes that's very true Tezz and I'm almost resigned to the fact, that will be an INEVITABLE consequence of the TSUNAMI effect that I'm bracing myself for. I was discussing this matter with my team only last night and both Ant & Dave were unwisely confident that we'd be able to manage fine but my third team member Ade, understood my concern and put forward the point that TalkTalk had suffered heavily from the TSUNAMI effect they created when they offered FREE BB and as a consequence their name turned to dirt and they've spent the years since redressing that situation.
The ONLY way I can see to avoid this is to sell the company to a better situated American company and with a bit of luck that's on the cards.
:yes:

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:56 am 
Wizard

SPONSER :twisted: :twisted: did i tell you about my plans to run multi pulsiod , Max race progresive 3 2.5 lb bottles with 125bhp shot on 1 wheel to a 9 sec pass :-) :twisted: :twisted:

LOL GOT YA

ya can get up of floor now Trev :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But back on a serious Note I think Ant and Dave wearing sunglasses , if 2010 season runs the numbers , the pro mods show good gains in 1st year and with HTP back on track considering all the lack of testing they had last year and they still beating turbos bikes , If Dave gets a stong motor it will all hit in one go , ya can see all the racers and tuners just sitting on fenc now as they know no other nitrous company will or have time for R&D to compete with REVO

going to be interesting season

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:06 pm 
Site Admin

Couldn't agree more Tezz.

Trev (The WIZARD of NOS)